Thank you and welcome!
We are so pleased you've chosen us here at Gateway Therapies to help you. Thank you for taking the time to get in touch, and for making an appointment with our friendly team.
Before we get started, there's a few more things we would like you to know and that we would like to know about you. By reviewing this information and completing our questionnaire, we can be really well prepared for your upcoming appointment.
On this page you can find information about the following:
- Client Consent Forms
- Schedule of Fees and Charges
- Payment Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Credit Card Authorisation Form
If you would like more information about the therapist who has been allocated to you, click on the Our Team link.
We look forward to meeting you very soon,
xx Nicole and the team at Gateway Therapies
Things to do BEFORE your first appointment
1. We have a few more questions for you to help us prepare well for your first appointment.
<<<<<Please click this link and submit the intake form provided as soon as possible>>>>>
2. Check that we have your details correct for your appointment, including names, contact details, and location where the appointment is being held.
3. Review the payment information and get in touch if you have any queries about our fees, payment options or funding.
4. If you can, please print a copy of the relevant consent form and credit card authorisation form, sign, and bring the forms along to your first appointment.
Call us 3398 9367
Coming to us?
Our address is: 1/747 Lytton Road MURARRIE Q 4172
Directions to the Gateway Therapies office and important parking information
Please refer to the map below for our location.
Look for the Gateway Office Park on the corner of Lytton Road and Creek Road. Our building is Corporate House, which is on the corner south of the newspaper factory.
If you are travelling from the south, turn left into the driveway before the lights on creek road.
If you are coming across the Gateway Bridge from the North, you can come into the carpark via Lytton Road just after the lights.
Please park in one of the visitor parks available, not a car park designated for another company. Parking can be a little tricky, so please give yourself extra time before your appointment to find a park. If you cannot find a park on site, you can park on Lytton Road and cross at the traffic lights. If you have a disabled parking sticker, there is parking available at the door.
Once you are inside reception, please let the lovely receptionist at the front desk know that you are here for an appointment with (your therapist) from Gateway Therapies.